|How to Find a Computer’s MAC Address (Windows 7 and Vista)|
|How to find a computer’s MAC address in Windows 7 and Vista.Option 1:
1) Click the Start Orb at the bottom left of your screen.
2) Type ncpa.cpl into the search box and press ENTER.
3) Right-click your Local Area Connection and select Status.
4) Click Details and the Physical Address is your MAC Address.
1. Click on the Windows Logo in the bottom left corner.
2. In the search box, type in cmd and press enter.
3. In the command prompt, type in getmac (with no spaces) and push enter.
4. The MAC address is labeled Physical Address (denoted by a yellow box below).