An interesting infographic about different employee traits and management.
Note If you do not see this option, you are not using an Exchange account. Please go to this section: How to enable Automatic Replies in non-exchange account.
If you are stumped on figuring out what information to add to your email autoresponder messages, here are 7 examples– and fill in the blank templates that you can use as a reference and guide:
1. Thank you for your email. I’m out of the office and will be back at(Date of Return). During this period I will have LIMITED access to my email. For immediate assistance please contact me on my cell phone at(your cell phone number).
2. I will be out of the office from (Starting date) until (End date). If you need immediate assistance please contact (Contact Person).
3. I will be out of the office starting (Starting Date) through (End Date) returning (Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return.
4. Thank you for your message. I am currently out of the office, with no email access. I will be returning on (Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance before then, you may reach me at my mobile –(Mobile Number).
5. I will be out of the office this week. If you need immediate assistance while I’m away, please email (Contact Email Address).
6. I will be away from (Date) until (Return Date). For urgent matters, you can contact (Contact Person).
7. Thank you for your email. Your message is important to (Us/Me) and(I/We) will respond as soon as possible. Thank You!
1. Microsoft Outlook “Out of Office” notification – this tool is of course embedded with the Microsoft Office application suite. Here are the instructions for setting up an autoresponder with Outlook.
2. Gmail – One of the most popular and widely used email programs available. Here are instructions for setting up an autoresponder with Gmail.
3. Yahoo Mail – Yahoo Mail is an additional popular email system. Here are instructions for setting up autoresponder messages with Yahoo Mail.
4. Outlook.com – A free email service from Microsoft. Here are instructions for setting up an autoresponder with Outlook.com.