Here’s the process for applying a family visa in Saudi Arabia.
I’m assuming you are on a Saudi work visa, and you have an Iqaama with a profession that allows family members to visit.
Apply on the ministry of foreign affairs website (MOFA) – http://www.mofa.gov.sa click on Travel to Saudi or https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/visaServices/OtherPersonsServices
Click on Resident and click on Family visit visa. There’s 4 steps to complete. You require the following information:
– Company Name
– Company trading number (registration number)
– Your visa number (on your passport on the Saudi work visa)
– Your Iqaama number and expiry date
– Your families details (name, relation, age, country, capital etc.) (ensure it’s captured correctly)
Note: I recommend you get the company government representative to help you complete to ensure no issues.
At the end of the application you will receive a reference number and print of the confirmation letter.
Have the company (HR) stamp the confirmation letter,
Get an additional stamp from municipality – Chamber of Commerce (Costs SR35),
View the application process status online https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/visaServices/OtherPersonsServices,
– Applications usually take about 10 days
– If the application is successful continue to step 5 else
You may need to visit the MOFA office in Jeddah, Riyadh or Dammam to confirm your identity or show your Iqaamah – note a company representative (PR Office) can also do this for you – there’s also some general services offices that offer the service from about SR100 onwards.
Once approved – send the reference number to the local visa agent in your country and the visa will be issues. For South Africans I use ADDA